Makes: 4-5 nos.
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1/2 cup chopped coriander
1/2 cup curd
2 tsp oil
Salt per taste
Lukewarm water as required
– Take wheat flour & maida with salt & coriander in bowl.
– Once it is mixed well, add oil and curd.
– Use lukewarm water as required and knead a soft dough.
– Roll it in oblong shape and arrange all in baking tray.
– Bake it in pre-heated oven on 160° for around 15 mins.
– Take the baking tray out and roast them both the sides on direct high flame for around 10-12 sec.
– Baking will give a little crisp-fluffy look to kulcha & direct flame will bring a nice spotted texture like tandoor one.