Mix ‘n’ Match Wrap
Serves: 4 no.
4 garlic & herb flavored soft wraps (readymade this time)
8 boiled baby potatoes
1/2 cup lotus root
1/2 cup paneer cubes
1/2 cup dice-cut bell pepper
1/2 cup brussel sprouts
1/2 cup bokchoy (or any leafy veggie)
1 tsp cumin powder
Pinch of garlic powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
Salt as per taste
1 cup hung curd
1 tsp capsico sauce
2 tsp mustard sauce
pinch of salt
– Take oil in pan and add baby potatoes first. Saute till skin comes to be cripsy & golden brown.
– Add rest of all the ingredients & seasonings.
– Mix well and stir-fry on high flame for a min or so.
– Take a wrap on flat surface, put above stir-fries in enough quantity.
– Prepare a dressing by mixing all 4 ingredients and pour it over stir-fries in wrap.
– Fold the wrap first from both the sides and by holding it, roll it from top to bottom.
– Roast it on flat pan with a drizzle of oil and cut it in the middle.