Boiled and mashed potatoes
Green chillies (chopped)
Fresh bread crumbs
Salt to taste
1. Mix boiled spaghetti and mashed potatoes in a bowl. Add onions, green chillies, paprika and salt in the mixture. Add cornflour into it until it becomes a proper stuffing for making balls.
2. Mix maida and water to make a semi-liquid slurry. Apply this slurry to all the balls.
3. Roll them in fresh bread crumbs and deep fry on medium heat.
1. Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat and add chopped garlic and onions into it. Saute until light brown in color.
2. Blanch tomatoes, make a chunky gravy and add it to pan.
3. Then add oregano, basil, salt and pepper and stir the ingredients to mix well.
4. Once the sauce begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and keep the gas on until it becomes thick.
5. Spread this sauce on spaghetti balls and serve on sizzler plate.
Pinch of sugar
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add maida into it and roast for around a minute.
2. Add milk to it and stir constantly till it becomes smooth and thick in texture. Add a pinch of salt, pepper powder and sugar.
3. Combine the sauce with boiled macaroni. Add shredded cheese into it and mix well. (Make a top layer of cheese if you are going to bake this dish)
4. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Assemble everything on hot sizzler plate and serve wit buttered vegetables (babycorn, carrots, potatoes, capsicum, green peas etc.)