If you’re vegetarian, you must be concerned about protein-sources in your diet! Actually, protein is one of the easiest nutrients to have… yes, even for the vegetarians. A variety of ingredients can be included in our routine diet to make it more healthy yet tasty!
So far, I have been making dishes with these sources only:
- Tofu and Soya Products
- Beans & Lentils
- Cereals & whole grains
- Nuts & Seeds
- Free-range Eggs
In fact, all my readers/co-bloggers must be knowing by now that I’m a big time protein-lover. And so I chose this theme to get more n more Regional Indian/International protein-rich varieties from your kitchen…
Rules of the event :
- Prepare a dish using any vegetarian protein-source, but that should be the star-ingredient for a dish!
- You must add a link to this announcement page in your recipe. Usage of logo is mandatory as it helps spread a word.
- Any number of fresh/archived entries are allowed if linked back to this announcement page.
- One must like my facebook page – Cooking with SJ and subscribe me via email for valid entries. Also, announce this event in your food-blog with logo and a back-link to this page. Drop me a comment with your URL to check it out!
- Non-Bloggers may send their entries on firstname.lastname@example.org in following format:
Steps to follow:
High-resolution image in attachment.
Click on the button below to start linking your entries for ‘Protein Powerhouse’!!! And drop a comment to this post once you link your recipes to help me verify them…