Mini Veggie Rolls
Hosting a kids-party??!!! Add some healthy elements to your menu with “Mini Veggie Rolls”… These wonderful looking mini wraps will definitely be a crowd-pleaser :)Easy to make and easier to eat… You can easily make your kids eat their veggies with these kids-friendly mini rolls full of herbs flavored vegetables!
4 Mini-Tortillas (I used garlic n herb flavored roti)
1/4 cup Paneer (cottage-cheese) Cuts
2 tbsp Capsicum Cuts
2 tbsp Onion Cuts
1/4 cup Carrot Cuts
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Mixed Herbs (I used oregano & thyme)
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp Yogurt
1 tsp Mustard Sauce
1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
– Cut all the vegetables into vertical strips (similar to french fries).
– Heat olive oil in a pan and saute all these veggies on high heat.
– Add salt and mixed herbs and mix everything well.
– Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
– Mix all 3 ingredients of dressing in a bowl and heat mini-tortillas on a flat pan.
– Put a portion of mixture on each tortilla.
– Pour the dressing over it and roll it.
– Insert a toothpick to stick 2 ends of roll :)
– Sprinkle a little cheese before rolling, if you’re making it for kids.
– You can add your favorite veggies too :)
looks very yummy :)
Thanks, Abhilasha :)
Wow Lovely this looks,not only kids everyone would love this :)
these look so cute, shruthi… :)
perfect rolls….so sweet for kidoos to handle
I have really liked your article on flavored tea India with suitable recipes to taste.flavoured tea india They were awesome as I have tried them at home and really enjoyed the taste. Thank You.