Tandoori Masala Kulcha
1 cup maida (plain flour)
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 sachet dry yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp oil
Salt per taste
3 boiled & mashed potatoes
1 chopped onion
1 tbsp chopped coriander
garlic salt per taste
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp amchur powder
– Take some water in a bowl and add dry yeast with a lil sugar & oil. Set aside for 5-6 mins.
– In another bowl, mix maida and wheat flour. Add salt in it. Make a well in centre of bowl.
– Add yeast mixture and form a sticky dough and knead it for 10 mins.
– Brush a bowl lightly with oil and sprinkle some maida in bowl.
– Put dough in it and set aside in a warm place to rise for 1-2 hours.
– Once done, punch it well to remove air. Make big size balls out of it and roll it to small size.
– Fill the stuffing inside and seal it around to make a ball.
– Roll it roti/paratha sized with medium-thickness.
– Bake it in pre-heated oven on 200 for around 7-10 mins.
– Give a restaurant texture by roasting it on direct flame for few seconds.
– apply butter and serve hot with any gravy or pickle.
Pingback: Paneer Paratha | Cooking with SJ