Green chili paste
Dried white peas (soaked overnight and boiled)
Green chili-ginger-garlic paste
Red chilly paste (kashmiri mirch – for color)
Red chili powder
1. Soak Dried white peas in water for 2-3 hours and pressure-cook them.
2. Heat 2-3 tbsps of oil and add chilly-garlic-ginger paste, saute it for a min. Add chopped onions and tomatoes, stir it until it becomes light brown.
3. Add boiled white peas in the same and a cup of water. Add all masalas and lemon juice and mix well. Let it boil for a while.
4. Mix all ingredients of patis and make round shaped tikkis out of it.
5. Put some oil on Tawa on high flame and shallow fry it on both side (dark brown color).
6. Take patis in serving plate and add ragda on it. Add green chutney, imli chutney, chopped onions-tomatoes, aloo bhujia, chat masala and serve hot.