Cancellation & Pickup Policies
Each and every cake that I do is baked fresh to order and made from scratch with lots of love… And yours is no different! To assure you get exactly what you’re hoping for, I offer you some suggestions…
– Cancellation requires minimum of 24 hours advance notice for classic cakes and 48 hours advance notice for theme cakes.
– Also, deposit you’ve made (if any) is non-refundable in case if you choose to cancel the order. If it’s cancelled due to emergency sort of reasons, it’s transferable to another scheduled date (or kept as a credit for your next order).
– I kindly request you to arrange your pickup at pre-decided time only. I won’t be responsible for any damage that happens because of the delay in pickup. Calling it a technical issue will not be tolerated.
– Once your order leaves my premises, you’re the one who’s entirely responsible for the same. To avoid any sort of misunderstanding, I’ll send you a pic of the ready product before pickup.
– I’m not responsible for any of the damages occurring during transportation or anytime after that (because of handling issue). And to avoid these damages, I highly recommend you bring someone along to hold the cake. It’s not advisable to put the cake-box on seat or in trunk.
– Place the cream based cakes, cupcakes or other goodies straight in the fridge as soon as possible.
– Most of our theme cakes are best kept on room temperature only, unless advised at/before pickup.
I’ll do my best to make your special day even better with my work. All what I expect in return is your feedback (and $, of course) 🤗