Have I said before that I’m a big time BREAD lover??!!! I’m always ready to try out a new variety of it… But if there’s a pack of white bread right in front of me, forget everything else!!! I go weak on my knees…
I have been avoiding white sandwich/toast bread these days but then it doesn’t stop me from buying variety of other breads fresh from the bakery ;) Recently I got a turkish bread loaf… and thought to use it for brekkie that’s simple yet delicious… and of course healthy too :) It’s made using 2 of my favorite ingredients – Eggs n Avocado :P Isn’t it looking very tempting??!!!
2 Eggs, hard boiled
1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt, to taste
Italian Herbs Mix, to taste
Turkish Bread Loaf (or any of your choice)
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Cut the avocado into chunks (or you can mash it even).
- Dice the hard-boiled eggs and add it to the avocado chunks.
- Add salt, lemon juice and herbs into it.
- Mix everything well and keep it aside.
- Pan-toast the turkish bread loaf and put generous amount of filling in between.
- Serve warm with a cuppa tea or coffee!!!
- You can try out your favorite seasoning for the egg-avocado salad.
- I love eating this salad (chilled though) in a lettuce leaves wrap :)