Baked Kale Chips
Didn’t I tell you about my current affair??!!! ;) Aaaah… I’m in love with KALE!!! And you must have observed a few recipes using it recently… I think it’s a fixed entity in my cart at market! And why not… it’s healthy, tasty (when cooked), versatile so good to make it a habit!!!
After trying Smoothie and Salad, here is something simpler than those ;) I love potato chips and so I loved these Kale Chips too!!! Well, eat it right after baking as they’ll get chewy after a few hours!
1/2 bunch Kale
1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Italian Herbs Mix
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Wash and pat-dry kale leaves properly.
- Trim and remove stems and cut them into small pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and herbs mix over it and toss quickly.
- Arrange them on a lined (with parchment paper) baking tray, possibly not overlapped!
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 mins on 170 degrees!!!