We love weekend brunch! The time we wake up… it’s too late for breakfast and of course, too early to have lunch so something plateful helps us out ;) And… yes, eggs are just perfect, serving the purpose!!! Omelette is definitely one of our favorites to breakfast or brunch. And this Indian-version of it is super-delicious…
Why this??!!! Start of this weekend was super-hot… Temperature reached 41 degrees and so we hardly did anything for last 2 days. It was all about quickly cooking something, eating and watching tv! As a result, we were too much heavy-headed at night :P Luckily, temp dropped down by 10 degrees and we got a good night sleep!!! Woke up late and missed the breakfast time… And at 10 also, it was dull outside… To brighten up this cloudy morning, I planned to make savory French Toast and KG changed my idea! He made this tasty Masala Omelette his way :) To accompany it, we had toasts, herbed flat mushrooms and a cuppa tea… Pure bliss!!! <3
So, here is his recipe…
1 tbsp Red Onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp Tomato, chopped
1-2 tsp Capsicum, chopped
A few sprigs of Coriander
Red Chilly Powder
A pinch of Turmeric Powder
Salt, to taste
1-2 tsp Oil
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Break both the eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
- Add rest of all the ingredients in it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a big pan and add this mixture into it.
- Spread it well and let it cook for about a min or 2.
- Flip it over and cook for a min again.
- Serve hot with toasts!!!
- You can adjust the spices according to your taste.
- Also, to spice up a bit, add finely chopped green chillies ;)