Makes: 2 servings
1 cup Boiled Chickpeas (Qabuli Chana)
2-3 tbsp Onion, Chopped
1/2 Tomato, chopped
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp Amchoor Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
Salt, to taste
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
4 Aloo Tikkis
2 tbsp Mint-Coriander Chutney
2 tbsp Imli (Tamarind) Paste
2 tsp Garlic Chutney
1/2 cup Aloo Bhujiya (Sev)
A pinch of Chaat Masala
- Pressure-cook overnight soaked chickpeas for 4-5 whistles. Keep it aside, reserving water.
- Heat oil in a pan and cumin seeds in it.
- Once it starts crackling, add ginger garlic paste with chopped green chillies and saute it for a while.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes and cook for 2-3 mins until onions are translucent and tomatoes are soft.
- Add boiled chickpeas (with water) along with all the spices and mix everything well.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5-6 mins on medium heat.
- Arrange aloo tikkis on plate and pour this ragda over it.
- Add all the chutneys and bhujiya according to your taste and serve hot!
- Adjust the amount of chutneys according to your taste.
- Optionally, black salt can be used to replace regular salt.