Roasted Bellpepper Dip
1 Red bellpepper (big one)
1 tsp Olive Oil
2 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp oregano
Salt to taste
– Cut the bellpepper in 2-3 pieces and brush all of them with olive oil on both sides.
– Roast them one by one on direct gas-flame till black-spots starts appearing. (Alternatively, you can roast it in oven for around 10 mins at 160 degrees.
– Once done, chop them finely and transfer it to chutney jar of mixer.
– Add garlic (cut into small chunks) and salt, oregano in jar.
– Pour rest of olive oil in it and grind to make a smooth silky consistency.
– Serve hot (reheat if required) with any kind of finger-food.