Boiled and mashed potatoes
Green chillies (chopped)
Red chilly powder
1. Soak soya chunks into milk for half hour. When it becomes softer, grind in mixture to make granules. Mix it with boiled potatoes and smash well.
2. Add chopped onions and finely chopped green chillies, salt and red chilly powder into it and mix properly (add corn flour if needed).
3. Make flat tikkis of bread size. Roll them in bread crumbs and shallow fry on tava.
4. Apply coriander-mint chutney on one side of bread and put 2-3 tomato slices. Place soya tikki on it and pour lil mayonnaise onto tikki.
5. Apply butter on the other side and put it in sandwicher to grill. Serve hot with ketchup.